Re: [oletrucks] 1954 bed wood - keruing

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1954 bed wood - keruing
From: Lee Glenn <lglenn@webslnger.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:51:07 -0500
I actually know something about this one...yay!  I am a former employee of the
Load King Trailer Co who makes gooseneck and flatbed trailers for heavy
construction equipment.  Back when I was working there, we used keruing for the
deck wood.  We'd get it from a supplier in the Phillipines.  The wood weathers
very well.  Here's a good link if you're interested:

 http://www.mtc.com.my/publication/library/mt100/medium/keruing.htm

-Lee