[oletrucks] Re: Side Mount Spare Tire

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Side Mount Spare Tire
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:06:36 -0600
Tom:

Note that my Canadian 1/2-ton is definitely a '52. My father-in-law's
1-ton is definitely a '53. As I said earlier, both have it on the right
and my 1/2-ton does NOT have a fender indent. [Of course, the 1-ton
doesn't either.] Now, is this just another detail difference in the
Canadian trucks or has something been going on sometime during the last
50 years!!!

Dave Q.