Re: [oletrucks] Show Quality Questions

To: dkrehbiel@kscable.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Show Quality Questions
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 22:21:12 EDT
For AD trucks:
Cadmium plating is correct on the fasteners.
Bell housing and its tin cover and pans are engine color, painted while
attached to engine.
Water pump is natural cast iron, but pulley and fan are black.
Judges generally know less than they think about your year.  If you want real
authenticity, join the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America.
Bob ADler