[oletrucks] Volare swap

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Volare swap
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 21:25:43 -0400
If anyone can help this guy, he might appreciate it.  E-mail him directly as I
don't believe he's a
member of the list.  I caught his request on a hot-rodders bbs.

Thanks
Wally / Templeton, MA

The Subject: I F S
At 20:39:43 on 04/20/00, deadduck (pigeoncreek@aristotle.net) wrote:
I have a 1948 chevy panel truck, has anyone put a volare /aspen
independent front suspension under this type vehicle. gotta be easy
for me. i understand that this is a bolt on type system, all the
info I've found so far indicates these are being used in Fords. please fill me
in on any info that
you might have. thanks