[oletrucks] fender rumors

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] fender rumors
From: Brad Newman <bkn6@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:32:26 -0500
My body man told me this morning that he had heard from a "reliable"
source that as of this summer, an unnamed company will begin
manufacturing reproduction STEEL fenders for AD trucks. He said that he
didn't know exactly who the manufacturer was, but that all of the major
suppliers have already started to order on a wholesale level.
Supposedly, they only have rears, but will eventually release the
fronts.
Has anybody else heard this rumor? Kelly, can you confirm?
Brad