[oletrucks] Internet Hoaxes [was Cancer (DO NOT DELETE)]

To: Kauten6@aol.com, "'miq@teleport.com'" <miq@teleport.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Internet Hoaxes [was Cancer (DO NOT DELETE)]
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:42:45 -0500
As a follow up to Miq's email, although I automatically delete any chain
mail I receive, I would urge others to check out the CIAC Internet Hoaxes
web site,

        http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACChainLetters.html

particularly before forwarding any chain letters. And yes, this one is
prominently listed among the "Little Girl Dying" type of hoaxes.

Thanks, Miq.
Jeff Nelson
1953 3600