[oletrucks] Where to get Main Jets?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Where to get Main Jets?
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:54:21 EDT
Ok everyone time to rack your brains and possibly search your private
collections.  I'm needing to find main jets for my rochester 1 barrels.  I am
running the dual offy intake and found that my carbs have 58's in them.
Hmmm... Maybe that why it is running a bit rich, would ya think. LOL.  Well
i'm thinking 52's, since that's what is seems everyone is running.  So where
did all of ya'll out there find them?  If you have any "extras" would you
consider selling them?  If so, ping me off list.  Thanks in advance.

Hudak

2-54 3100
57 3100