[oletrucks] Project Update again

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Project Update again
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 23:48:49 -0500
I have not fixed the problem you 56K users have with my page (takes forever
and then some to get all the pics to load) but I have another 15 pics up. I
apologize for the annoying way I did the Picture Gallery, but I will find
the time soon to break the page down. For those of you who just cant do it,
the 15 pics are mainly of the sandblasting and initial priming process.

I will let everyone know when its fixed for the 56K users. If you have DSL
or Cable it loads in about 3-10 seconds.

Deve
50 3100
49 3600
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html