Re: [oletrucks] Rear window

To: EEHodges@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear window
From: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:43:16 -0600
I guess each individual has their own technique to installing these gaskets.
After destroying my first gasket trying to install the window myself, I took my
'48 in to a glass shop to have the rear glass installed. They installed the
gasket on the glass, then they installed the retaining strip, then mounted the
whole unit in the cab. They have a plastic stick that is very similar to a
popsicle stick, rounded on one end and a flat chisel end on the other.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles