Re: [oletrucks] finally figured it out

To: "Justin Hartman" <justin_hartman@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] finally figured it out
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:36:40 -0700
Justin

Could you tell me the following frame measurements
Distance  " hub to hub"
Frame width at the axel centerline "outer edge to outer edge" and  "inner
edge to inner edge"
Width and thickness of your frame
Centerline to the front of the frame
Frame to inner fender leading are rear edge

I've done Mustang II's and Sub Frames on the AD's but never on the 55 2nd
series so I don't the widths to supply you with additional information's.

>From the one's that I've helped on and seen the clips line up very close and
require minor notching to line up in the rear.  The sticky point is
transferring the original front frame horns to the sub frame to allow the
mounting of the front bumper.   You have so much more room than the AD's  in
the engine compartment and wheel well areas that the sub frame is better
suited for your year of truck.

Joe
http://chevy1.freeservers.com/
http://jeepster.freeservers.com/