Re: [oletrucks] .Sig[nature]

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] .Sig[nature]
From: Cesar Baptista <cesarali@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 12:47:57 -0400
Sounds like you are many versions behind the average Don. The newest version
of Outlook is version 5.01 and it is available for FREE from the Microsoft
site (click on the big letter "e" in the upper right hand corner of your
Internet Explorer browser window). If you have the memory available I highly
recommend it. You can also get the latest version of Internet Explorer 5.0
for FREE too. Hope this helps somebody...