Re: [oletrucks] Netscape Signature File

To: ADvent@thuntek.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Netscape Signature File
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 20:53:55 -0400
To create a signature file in Netscape, you have several options.  One
option is to first create a text file that contains the signature that you
want.  Then from Netscape, go to the Edit menu and down to Preferences.  In
preferences, under the Mail & Newsgroups section, go to Identity.  Click the
box for Signature File and then hit the Choose button and navigate to the
text signature file that you saved.  The other option is only for Macintosh
users.  Mac users don't need to save the text file if they are using the
Internet control panel.  For this option, first go to the Internet Control
Panel, click on the Personal tab if necessary, then type your signature in
the bottom box.  Go to Netscape, to the Edit menu and down to Preferences.
In preferences, under the Mail & Newsgroups section, go to Identity.  Click
the box for Signature File and then click the box for Use Internet Config.
The first option should work for PCs, although I can't say for sure since I
only touch them if I absolutely have to.  Either option can be used on the
Macintosh platform.

Mark Mintmier
1950 Chevy 3100
1952 Chevy 3100
Johnstown, PA

--
Want to get paid for something you're already doing?
Go here: http://home1.gte.net/tenisguy/clickdough.html