[oletrucks] Truck values

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck values
From: Jim Wright <rtbros@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 06:58:57 -0700
Fellow ole classic truckers:

We are the proud owner of a 1950 chev 1/2 ton 5 window (rodded)...
I founded a truck club in Southern California (30 years and older -
American made)
We now have 40 members in the club...chevies are the best!

I have been offered a couple of trucks that a local guy wishes to pay his
taxes with the money.
1940 chevy p-u stock...with 216 and a 4 speed. All original. Running.
Also a complete frame and body for a 1941 chevy.
The seller wants $4,000 for both.
Does this sound like a good enough deal to get my wife upset again?

Please advise.

Jim