Re: [oletrucks] Work has finally started

To: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Work has finally started
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 12:34:15 -0600

Bob,
I too have Lotus Notes and I think you are correct....you only get one
signature.

Oh well.

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

bob_keeland@usgs.gov@autox.team.net on 05/05/2000 08:29:49 AM

Please respond to bob_keeland@usgs.gov

Sent by:  owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net

To:   oletrucks@autox.team.net
cc:
Subject:  [oletrucks] Work has finally started

After reading messages from so many of you about progress on your trucks
and seeing your end results, this message may seem a little bit on the
minor side, but hey, I'm excited.  I just got my first box of parts from
Chevy Duty and my project is officially underway.  The first step is
getting the front suspension back together with disk brakes and then I will
see about motor mounts (283 in a 3/4 ton AD frame).  Not being a mechanic
this could take a long time (I'm an ecologist), but at least I am up and
running.  Hot Damn!

I attended a VERY SMALL car show in my hometown this past weekend.  Only
one AD pickup!  It made me wonder, however, if anyone has every designed an
"Oletrucks" t-shirt.  I would love to wear one, especially when attending
events.

As far as I can tell Lotus Notes only allows one signature block so I guess
that I will have to take the extra time to type my information in manually
each time.  Is there any plan to post a complete list of members somewhere
on the web?  That could be helpful in addition to having an individual
members information at the bottom of each posting.

Bob Keeland
51 3/4 ton 5 window (now with front brakes)
Arnaudville, LA     (in the Atchafalaya Basin between Lafayette and Baton
Rouge)