Re: [oletrucks] 1951 GMC 9300

To: "WILHELM GORDON" <gvwilhelm@home.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1951 GMC 9300
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 07:23:24 -0600
My 59 GMC is a 9314 and is a shortbox stepside 1/2 ton.

9300 is a Canadian truck.

I believe if you look closer you may find more numbers listed on an ID plate
riveted to the truck. My emblems say 9310 and my plate shows the model as a
9314. If you find this number I can look in my owners manual which lists
each model, unfortunately it is for a 59 but maybe GMC hadn't changed model
numbers.

Where are you located?

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT