Re: [oletrucks] the need for speed

To: Jack Halton <safesix@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] the need for speed
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 17:14:57 -0400
  I share Jack's enthusiasm for OD tranny's. I like the low rear ratio for
torque and feel that going to a higher ratio' can be a compromise- trading low
end driveability for top end  and not getting the best of either. This can be
more noticeable with a six than if you're running a 300 plus HP eight.
   Since you're running a TH 350 now another option is a 700-R4 or similar OD
auto if auto's are your preference.

Grant