[oletrucks] trucks for sale

To: "Ole' Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] trucks for sale
From: "Michael and Stephany Zaic" <mzaic@athens.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:11:56 -0400
Hi All,

I noticed several ole' trucks for sale here in the Athens area yesterday.
Both are 54 or 55 1st series Chevies.  I saw them from highway speed, so
can't offer any reliable details.  One was bright red, the other a cream or
light tan.  Both "appeared" to be in stock form with decent paint.  If
anyone is interested, I would be glad to stop by and get the phone number
from the for sale sign and give them a quick look over from an amateur's
point of view.  If interested, ping me off list.

Michael Z.
Watkinsville, GA