[oletrucks] Someone buy this guys trucks please

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Someone buy this guys trucks please
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 21:28:44 EDT
He's been posting them forsale for as long as I recall, email him, not me.

<<<Date: 5/12/00 6:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Guys,
     The time has come to pass my '54 and '55 Chevy trucks along.  I've
also got a very rough '49 Suburban that can go with them.  I have no
asking price, I'm just going to take the highest offer whether that is
$20 or $2000.  Pictures and descriptions of the trucks can be seen at:

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/5992/Pages/Truck.html";>http://
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/5992/Pages/Truck.html</A>

   I'll also consider trades, but no more projects!  ;)  Take a look and
shoot me an e-mail if you are interested.  Thanks!

--
Brandon Monnig
bmonnig@specializedvideo.com