Re: [oletrucks] Door gasket

To: Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Door gasket
From: Brad Newman <bkn6@airmail.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 18:55:40 -0500
Smokey
I hope you're talking about the rubber that goes in the track around the
door opening, and if so, its pretty easy once you get going. There are
at least two different ways that I know of to get the rubber in the
track:
A buddy of mine used KY Jelly in the track and on the rubber (insert
your own private joke here), and pulled the rubber through the track
until it was in the right spot;
I used a large flat head screw driver to push the rubber in the track. I
started at the bottom of the door opening with one end of the rubber,
put the bottom edge of the rubber in the track and pushed the top of it
in with the blade. I had both sides done in about an hour doing it this
way.
Hope it helps
Brad Newman
49 3100 Deluxe