[oletrucks] Wendell Report

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wendell Report
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 19:15:18 -0400
What a nice day at the Wendell MA truck parts swap.  Great spring weather after
several gloomy days
of rain.

It was my first time at the event, and I had a bit of a time finding the state
park, as there were
no signs in the center of the town directing one to either the truck swap or
the park itself.  But
there were some nice ole trucks at the meet, and I got to see Pete's Ole Betsy
for the first time in
person (nice restoration Pete).  Plus at the last moment I made the decision to
drag some old stuff
out of the garage and set up a spot to sell some of the things I've been
tripping over for the last
12 months.  Not a lot of customer traffic compared to most car parts flea
markets, but at least I
was able to unload the majority of my stuff, including my old air compressor
(actually not "old",
being only 18 months), since I just bought a new 80 gallon 2-stage Devilbiss.

All in all, a successful day, and I even got a nice base started for my summer
tan.  Now back to the
body work.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100