[oletrucks] New wood bed

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New wood bed
From: "Steven R. Goss" <Steve@AZscholarships.org>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 23:08:04 -0700
Hi All,
I finally got around to unpacking my wood bed and purchased a good grade
of UV resistant polyurethane finish. I also got the stainless steel bed
strips and hardware. Did make a mistake and got stainless steel corner
pieces that I might put on at a later date since it requires me to
remove the welded steel strips that are already installed (probably by
some stainless covers for the time being).

I was hoping to get some instructions on the best way to remove and
replace the bed...

Also will probably do some cleaning and painting on the chassis while
the wood is out of the bed.

Any help would be great...

Thanks,

Steve