Re: [oletrucks] Brake Hoses

To: Wade Benton <WBenton@maclay.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Hoses
From: Andrew Roberts <arobs@becker.u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:19:55 -0700 (PDT)
Whether your rear brake lines are original or not, they are set up
correctly.  Since the rubber hoses are much more likely to fail than the
rigid lines, minimizing the number of flexible hoses increases system
reliability and reduces costs.  Newer vehicles with independent rear
suspension would need separate hoses to each wheel, which is probably what
you were thinking of.

Andrew Roberts
1949 3600
Buckley, WA