[oletrucks] 50 1/2 ton parts for sale in des moines

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 50 1/2 ton parts for sale in des moines
From: RobXR250@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 23:14:19 EDT
Im hot rodding my 50 1/2 ton and am going to have some parts for sale if
anyone is interested.

1) 235 6 cyl has 1000-1500 mile on a rebuild. I know the guy i bought it from
and he went through and installed new rings, a few pistons, all new bearings,
cam, i believe the crank ground or polished, and some other stuff im not
remembering at the moment. i think it has the "848" head because on the head
between some other numbers and letters is 848. Carb i think was rebuilt on it
too. The motor is a '56. it runs great.
2) The original 3 spd tranny. works fine except it doesnt stay in 3rd gear.
needs to be rebuilt but it isnt real bad.
3) rear end is good except that the wheel cylinders are leaking
4) ill have other parts that i wont be needing as i go along, just email me
if you need something and ill see what i can do, just make an offer to me if
any of the parts interest you.

Thanks,
Rob