Re: [oletrucks] This Old Truck

To: sculver@iwl.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] This Old Truck
From: "Ole Trucks" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:48:28 EDT
Smokey,
I just got my first one last week.  I now know where Bob ADler works;> -
great article on the Hucks Brakes.  I could have used this in January when I
did mine with the help of this list a few times.  I would realy recommend
This Old Truck for everyone on the list.

Also, I found for myself, since it seems like I am doing everything twice -
once to learn then a second time the correct way.  To take a look at the
Peterson's Custom Classic Trucks magazine as well.  They have a lot of
detailed photos that go along with the how to project each month.

I am now back on the list as jhouse@ccsol.com.  Is anyone taking all of the
names and new locations and building a regional table of who is where?  Is
this something the list would want or need as a web page?

Thanks,
Jim House
46 Chevy 1/2
Hollis, NH