Re: [oletrucks] Chassis Paint

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chassis Paint
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 07:13:01 -0500
I went a step further on mine. I first sandblasted the whole frame, then
used an etching primer filler, then DP-90 then a Semi-gloss urethane
topcoat. It all depends on how far you want to go and how much time and
money you are willing to spend. I wanted the additional protection of the
hard coat over the DP-90.

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600