[oletrucks] Fwd: '55/2-'87 Chevy Tailgate 4-Sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fwd: '55/2-'87 Chevy Tailgate 4-Sale
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:04:58 EDT
--part1_4a.5b35046.265a988a_boundary

List:  Sorry to re-post this, but the buyer I had backed out.  The tailgate is
still available, email me privately if interested to discuss shipping costs.

--part1_4a.5b35046.265a988a_boundary

From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Full-name: Rroslowski
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 16:26:55 EDT
Subject: '55/2-'87 Chevy Tailgate 4-Sale
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net

Hey list....

I have a 1955/2 thru 1987 Chevrolet Stepside Tailgate for sale.  I got it for a
1522-2nd 3200 Stepside pickup but never used it.  I purchased it back in the
spring of 1991 from Chevy Truck Salvage out in CA.  It is a fully restored OEM
tailgate (still primer gray) that has been in storage ever since it was shipped
to me.  I'm asking $100 + shipping, please contact me privately if you're
interested.  By the way, I am located in central New Jersey.

Roger Roslowski
Rroslowski@aol.com
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)

--part1_4a.5b35046.265a988a_boundary--