Re: [oletrucks] Compressor question

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Compressor question
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 22:59:25 -0400
Vince, small hp compressors are very common, we use them in commercial
office buildings to control the heating and air conditioning systems (old
technology).  We only need 20psi max. in the system.  Most of these units
have 2 compressors and motors on one small tank.  Sounds like that may be
what you have.  In any case go for it.....it will still blow up tires and
blow dust off of parts etc. and if you ever do get the "real thing" just
hook the tanks together for additional capacity.

Good Luck!

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, Maryland