Re: [oletrucks] Bumpers to Hood Fitting

To: "Brad Rusnak" <b_rusnak@telusplanet.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bumpers to Hood Fitting
From: Dick Byrne <lindalnhvt@sugar-river.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 20:50:40 -0400
At 10:01 PM 05/22/2000 -0600, Brad Rusnak wrote:
>Does anyone have an AD truck in which the bumpers actually line up properly
>to the hood?
>I can't seem to get mine to line up properly and have a small gap between
>the hood and fenders.
>Every other truck that I see also has the same problem.
>If yours lines up, was it found that way (stock) or modified to fit?
>
>Brad Rusnak
>1949 Chev 1/2 Ton Deluxe Cab
>b_rusnak@telusplanet.net

As long as there's a question about hood alignment, can someone tell me how
to do it?  My hood fit fairly well until the painter removed it for
painting.  Now it fits okay on the driver's side but there's at least a one
inch gap between the cowl and the hood.  It also doesn't fit snugly down on
the cowl weatherstripping (new) any more.  Any help or hints would be
appreciated.

Contemporary Homes
Sunapee, NH
603 763-5099