Re: [oletrucks] Hood alignment

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hood alignment
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:36:55 -0400
Seems the 55-56-57 have the same problem with hood alignment. I've seen
many TF trucks with misaligned hooded, seems its mostly on the passenger
side that can't be just right. Some of the alignment problems may be due to
a replacement hood being used. I've been told most orignal matches were ok,
but if a replacement is used from another donor, sometimes it can cause
headaches. Hell even some of those 40k versions in the mags have hoods
that seem to rise a bit toward the cowl area..   wayne

At 07:21 AM 5/24/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Bob
>
>Let me know how it's coming along.
>
>Joe Garcia