[oletrucks] OFF SUBJECT: NEED 12 VOLT HYD. UNIT!!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] OFF SUBJECT: NEED 12 VOLT HYD. UNIT!!!!
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 23:04:30 EDT
Hi everyone,

Building the car trailer of my dreams right now- 20' X 7' tilt bed, tandem
6000# axles 5000# warn winch, tongue and groove/diamond plate deck with tie
downs everywhere! I copied this unit from trailer world for the basic design,
but after adding my special touches and adapting the parts I had available,
the tilt frame weighs a little more than it's supposed to and doesn't tilt so
easy.

I need one of those 12 volt hydraulic power units used for snow plows, dump
beds, etc. I realize I can get them new from Northern, but I've broke the
bank on this trailer already. I need a minimum of motor and pump. I have the
valving and can fabricate the resevoir if needed. Have tons of stuff for
trade, even lots of other hydraulics components, or willing to spend up to
$50. PLEASE HELP!

Dustin/ Aurora, OR
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons
48 GMC 3/4 ton