[oletrucks] FW: Truck%20Question

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] FW: Truck%20Question
From: "Ron Ramirez" <ron@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 17:05:33 -0500
You guys know the drill, please reply to Wheelnut46@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Wheelnut46@aol.com [mailto:Wheelnut46@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 9:59 PM
To: ron@chevytrucks.org
Subject: Truck%20Question

i was a little disappointed when i saw how little information was on the
page
regarding art-deco trucks. Tom Brownell has written a few books on the
subject and i thought he could have added more. my specific question is that
i have 2 windshield wipers on my 1946 chevy 1/2 ton pickup (DP). what year
did 2 wipers become available?  also i know that some trucks came with
different colored steering columns and guages. what are the specifics about
that? also, my truck has 7 leaves in the front springs but i have read that
most came with 8. again, what are the specific options, and correct ways to
tell one year from another?
thank you for your time
Bill