[oletrucks] Fender Fit

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Fender Fit
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:43:14 EDT
As I have been removing the front sheet metal to be straightened and painted,
I am becoming more and more concerned about putting the parts back together
after they are freshly painted.  Should the fender and inner fender well be
put on as an assembly or the inner fender first, then the fender itself?  Is
it best if the radiator and support are removed to install fenders?  I won't
be doing this operation for a while, but need to formulate a plan.  I would
hate to screw up a fresh paint job by being stupid.  Thanks.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX