Re: [oletrucks] new to list-

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new to list-
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:41:24 -0400
Welcome to the list Karl.  Your post got through this time OK.  Plenty of good
info here and always
nice to see fresh ideas from new folks, so post your messages, ideas, input,
etc. often.  It's a
good mix of rodders and stockers.

Wally / Templeton, MA (70 smog-free miles west of Boston)
53 3100 rod project
72 Chevy Malibu