Re: [oletrucks] Aftermarket truck beds

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>, <jmstreet@earthlink.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Aftermarket truck beds
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:28:37 -0500
just to let you know most of the bedsides come from mar-k the different
supply houses have different discounts and are cheaper than mar-k direct
Bill 53 3600 hot rod
Chicago,Ill.
My Website
www.hotrodstogo.com
"Give a man a fish,he will eat for a day
Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat
and drink beer all day"