Re: [[oletrucks] Bolting a Chevy V-8 to the stock Bell Housing]

Subject: Re: [[oletrucks] Bolting a Chevy V-8 to the stock Bell Housing]
From: BRUCE ROEDEL <broedel@usa.net>
Date: 8 Jun 00 15:43:52 PDT
If you're trying to bolt the bellhousing from a 6-cyl to the back of a newer
V-8 you won't have much luck. I would imagine the V-8's of the same vintage
would also require a different bellhousing. Someone on the list may have one
from a conversion to an automatic otherwise try a swapmeet or your local
boneyard.

Bruce Roedel
'58 Fleetside