Re: [oletrucks] Search for small springs and BillyBob Progress

To: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Search for small springs and BillyBob Progress
From: "Karl Lutes" <lutes@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 19:09:33 -0400
Larry

I can give no help on the springs, but want to tell you and everybody else
that your journal on BillyBob is really terrific. I'm looking forward to
checking out the rest of your site. Guys, if we all kept a record like
Larry, the internet would be an even better place for us oletruckers.

Karl Lutes
Union KY
55 2nd GMC sort of rod in progress
58 Chev in limbo