[oletrucks] Remember a Chevy car hauler in Northern,Central Calif.?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Remember a Chevy car hauler in Northern,Central Calif.?
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:01:01 -0700 (PDT)
Ooops,  sorry for the blank post!

About a year or so ago, there was a '51 Chevy car
hauler for sale on Classifieds2000.com, located in
northern or Central California, asking $1500 or best
offer, white, with a 283, made for hauling a smallish
car, like a sports car.

I thought of looking at it, but never got around to it
as I have lots of other projects.

I'm wondering if anybody has any recollection of the
vehicle and/or knows if it's still for sale?  I still
have too many projects and not enough cashola, but
this was an interesting one that caught my eye.  Maybe
I'll sell the Dodge....

Thanks for any info,

vince
pacifica, CA