Re: [oletrucks] Vent Windows???

To: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vent Windows???
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 02:04:23 -0500
I am also considering adding power windows.

I was talking with a friend and he suggested using the newer tape and track
type of systems in the newer cars.  He says these are readily available from
the junk yards.

Has anyone does power windows this way?  If so, what make and model donor
cars.

Thanks,

David Edwards
1954 3100 5 Windows