Re: [oletrucks] Thanks for hot 454 info

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Thanks for hot 454 info
From: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:42:18 -0700
I just bought a 4 core brass radiator NEW for $274 from U.S. Radiator. For
about $130 more, you can get the Triple Flow one that will cool anything. I
looked into aluminum radiators (probably where the $581 comes from). I don't
think they're worth it. They usually can't be repaired if they spring a
leak, and a copper/brass cools just as well. The only cost is weight.