Re: [oletrucks] AD hood body work

To: "Steve Murray" <smurray@ocii.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD hood body work
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:23:01 -0500
I would think the proper way to do that would be to fill it with weld. Also,
I would weld it ON the truck with the hood down. A person would have to be
pretty good not to burn thru the metal, but seems like if it were done
right, it would be really solid. You run a great risk of warpage and burn
thru, but with all the rattling around a hood gets, I cant imagine bondo
lasting very long.

Of course when doing that, remove all ignition sources like the carb and
fuel lines. :)

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600