[oletrucks] Flywheel cover?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Flywheel cover?
From: Alan Quin <Alan_Quin@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:09:51 -0700

                                           Hi fellow ole trukers . Does
anyone out there know of a flywheel cover which
                                           would fit over larger 350
auto flywheel on truck chev 350(around 82)
                                            which is bolted to my
powerglide originally bolted to mid 60 327 with
                                           smaller flywheel.I have heard
long ago of a year for GM when they used larger
                                            flywheel 350s or 327s with
powerglide. Perhaps late 60s.I have not run a cover
                                            for years and would like
to.Would appreciate any leads.

Thank you

Alan Quin