Re: [oletrucks] Steering Wheel??

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering Wheel??
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:42:39 -0700
I had minor cracks on my steering wheel and the epoxy worked fine.  Be sure
and follow the directions (file out the cracks so they take on sufficient
epoxy for adherence).  I painted the steering wheel with two-part urethane
enamel paint (the stuff I painted the truck body with).  After 2 years and
2,000 miles, the steering wheel is holding up fine.  Remember, if you're
going stock, the steering wheel and column are a different color shade than
the interior color (and is also non-metallic).

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100
Inliner No. 2235