Re: [oletrucks] Front fender Bra's - The end of the world

To: Manny <aa82nd@yahoo.com>, joe <chevy1@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front fender Bra's - The end of the world
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:31:10 -0700
Now that's not fair, you've referred to moral Bill twice, regarding bra;s n
cigars, both mentioned in previous news reports with Monica. Hell, he's in
San Diego tonight re-coning the young ladies, I mean  possibilities in the
audience at the El Cortez Hotel. Really think a leopards changed his spots :)
>There's something wrong with the picture of an AD
>truck with a bra.  It's just not right to take a
>symbol of real men and do that to it.  It must be
>the "Clinton effect".
>
>Is there another forum for dirty Oletrucks and
>cigar smokers?

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer          e-mail -
bfischer@utm.net  or
     robert.f.fischer.jr@syntegra.com