[oletrucks] Wish List

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wish List
From: "Andy Johns" <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:02:46 -0400
Hey guys,
    Things are about to get going real good on my '51 Half ton's revival.  I
have compiled a list of pieces and parts I need.  On a 16 year old's budget,
the catalogs are looking pretty expensive.  If any of y'all have spares or
extras somehow and would be willing to part with them, that'd be great. On
some parts (hood) we could swap pieces if I've got 'em.  I live near Atlanta
GA but we could work out shipping for smaller parts.  All parts are for the
47-53 AD era.

Front and rear Bumpers and mounting stuff
Bumper Splash aprons
Working 12 volt speedo and gauges
Hood with seam (mine has been smoothed.  We could swap.)
Floor panels
Toe panels
3100 hood side emblem (51 1/2 ton)
Ping me off list to make arrangements.
Thanks for all of the wisdom (and hopefully parts),
Andy Johns
1951 3100