RE: [oletrucks] SSR Chevy truck based on S-10, v-8 option...

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] SSR Chevy truck based on S-10, v-8 option...
From: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:33:19 -0400
        <<I left out of my previous first message, that the truck will
be based on an updated S-10 chassis>>

Was watching AutoWeek yesterday on SpeedVision and they reported that
while the concept model was S10 based, GM has revamped the production
design and it will be based on the Silverado chassis...

Bill Simmeth
57 3200
Delaplane, VA