[oletrucks] My 51 4X4

To: "napco4x4@egroups.com" <napco4x4@egroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] My 51 4X4
From: Bruce Michaels <hbn@ojai.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:46:58 -0700
--------------BBB916D5CFC742C4EBCAB9D9

Hey Guy's,
I was wondering what, if any, is the difference between the frames of
half ton, and 3/4 ton
short bed frames on 51's? If there not, I guess I'm Remanufactoring a
3/4 ton NAPCO 4X4.
I need to get busy taking some pictures for my site! I've already torn
down the front end I got from Mike Clark. And Its about ready to go back
together. need to re machine the steering knuckles so the tie rod ends
fit ok. all the bearings are good. oh yea, does anybody know where to
get the seal's for the axle housing ends by the CV joints?
Bruce
The Killer 51 4X4 "1/2-3/4 ton?"

--------------BBB916D5CFC742C4EBCAB9D9
 name="hbn.vcf"