RE: [oletrucks] Carlisle All Truck Nats...

To: <Rroslowski@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Carlisle All Truck Nats...
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:12:23 -0400
Roger,
You must of been to the show on Friday or Saturday.  I got to the show at 10
PM on Saturday and sleep in the van.  This was no place for my 11 year old
son!!!  There was so much noise - air horns, kids driving/drinking and
tooting the horns we got to sleep after 2 am.  Then off to the show in the
am.  A good number of the vendors were packing up by 9 am and by noon most
were gone.  There were only 2 41-46 pickups, the reason I went there.  There
were a few AD and TF under 10 in total.  What a let down for the biggest on
the east coast?  Well I guess that I needed to be there on Saturday.  I did
take a few shots and will post them when the get developed.

Jim House
Hollis, NH