Re: [oletrucks] Selling out :(

To: "john dorsey" <jrdorsey@strato.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Selling out :(
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:50:38 -0500
Call me one of those Kansas red necks if ya want, but I dont quite
understand the conversations lately about shipping and where to go. If you
want something as precious as an AD or TF truck, it would stand to reason
that you would have NO reservations whatsoever about renting a trailer from
U-Haul at the place the truck is located, and simply hauling it back
yourself. I dont care where it is on this continent, an AD or TF is just too
rare and valuable to even THINK about letting someone else so much as put
their hands on it. If you follow my logic, you get a few side benefits.. you
get to see the project before you buy it and really inspect it, and you have
the joy of taking that trip and the stories you can tell about it for years
to come.

Just go get it!!! ;)

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas