Re: [oletrucks] radio antenna

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] radio antenna
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:01:38 -0700
The accessories manual has a diagram for just that (I think they cost about
$5).  It's important to get the hole on the money if you are using a stock
antenna as it needs to line up to a another whole in the cowl "subframe".  I
didn't want to drill a hole in my newly painted cab, so I'm in search of a
running board antenna that was available in the 50's and 60's.  I'll let you
know if I find a source.

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100
Inliner No. 2235