Re: [oletrucks] Spotlight mirror on 55 series 2

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spotlight mirror on 55 series 2
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 22:11:06 -0400
Michael, The accessory Spotlight has a round mirror sunk into the rear of
the lamp housing and is adjusted by moving the Spotlight head.  The original
units where made by Guide and had "2S55" cast into the main bracket.  Unity
also made one that looks almost identical.

They where available as an accessory on ALL truck models.

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, Maryland